Valentines Day is probably up there as one of the least sustainable events that occur each year, with all of the single use tat being sold everywhere you look. So for February’s Lust List I’ve decided to bring the romance back to Valentines Day with a beautiful edit of pretty gifts all made sustainably (the majority from recycled materials). The edit is finished off with a fab meal of steak & fries, HelloFresh’s valentines special.
Disclaimer: Mr LMH and I don’t actually DO valentines day but if we did this is exactly how we’d do it:
Clockwise from top left:
- HelloFresh Valentines Special – Hello Fresh
- Choose Love Top – ASOS
- Heart Truffle Collection – Montezumas
- Lovestruck Necklet – Alison Moore
- Wire Hanging Fairy Light Wreath – Lights4Fun
- Recycled Leather Keyring – Etsy
- Recycled Leather Bag – French Connection
- ‘Turns Out’ Love Print on Reclaimed Wood – Coulson Macleod
- Wooden Heart Spoon – Etsy
- Preserved ‘Violette’ Flowers – Shida Florist
N.B This post contains affiliate links.
Pin For Later…