Welcome to the Natalie Lockwood Interiors blog, a journal for enthusiasts of design, travel, food, and sustainable living.
You’ll learn behind the scenes tips and finds from our interior design team alongside travel inspiration from our adventures across Spain, the UK, and worldwide.
Natalie Lockwood interiors was established in 2013 and has grown into an interior design studio, online store, and this blog. Based between the beautiful Andalucia in the south of Spain and the equally stunning Yorkshire in the UK, the NL Interiors design style is inspired by both locations.
Natalie Lockwood Interiors has been showcased at Grand Designs Live and Ideal Home Show as well as being featured in national newspapers and magazines.
- How sourcing works for your E-design interior project
- An interior designers weekend in Morocco
- Jungle bedroom for an 8 year old boy
- A grand design for a child’s bedroom – project flashback
- City centre interior design – Project reveal
- Spring equinox, a time to celebrate colour
- An interior designers day at the Alhambra Palace
- A renovation in the Andalucian countryside – an update
- Hello, welcome back
- Decluttering before our big move with Preloved #AD