Welcome to the Natalie Lockwood Interiors blog, a journal for enthusiasts of design, travel, food, and sustainable living.
You’ll learn behind the scenes tips and finds from our interior design team alongside travel inspiration from our adventures across Spain, the UK, and worldwide.
Natalie Lockwood interiors was established in 2013 and has grown into an interior design studio, online store, and this blog. Based between the beautiful Andalucia in the south of Spain and the equally stunning Yorkshire in the UK, the NL Interiors design style is inspired by both locations.
Natalie Lockwood Interiors has been showcased at Grand Designs Live and Ideal Home Show as well as being featured in national newspapers and magazines.
- A renovation in the Andalucian countryside – an update
- Hello, welcome back
- Decluttering before our big move with Preloved #AD
- A lockdown night in with Moonpig – AD
- Black lives matter in the design industry!
- Sustainable sale picks – lockdown edit
- THE Eco pan – My Review #AD
- First look at the plans for our Spain house
- Why blogging works for me…
- Seamless Design Online Magazine