This month is all about candles, birthday parties and Halloween at LMH and for our October Lust List I’ve decided to focus on the candles. The addiction to candles (of all varieties, scented, pillar, T-lights…) really becomes apparent once the nights start drawing in and the house needs to become instantly cosier, candles just do the job perfectly don’t they? Whether as a quick fix T-light on my desk or as a part of my relaxing Saturday evening living room styling (you can see more of that here) candles are an essential part of my autumn decor. Here’s a round up of candles and candle holders, all made from recycled elements and available to purchase online:
1. DIY copper tin candle holders – Tutorial on the blog
2. Reclaimed pulley candle holder – LMH store
3. Bottle Candelabra – Culinary Concepts
4. Hanging bottle candle – Etsy
5. Recycled wax pillar candles – The Recycled Candle Co.
6. Pallet wood wall sconce – Etsy
7. Recycled wax black dinner candles – The Recycled Candle Co.
8. Scented glass jar candles – Little Cherry
9. Rewined champagne candle – LMH store
10. Driftwood floor candle holder – Nordic House